Le Roi Beans
This award-winning blend is a medium roast and has an incredible mildness. The rich body displays a taste pallet of fruit, caramel, nuts, chocolate and a tinge of almond and honey. The subtle aromas all come together perfectly into a full-bodied and silky blend. Delicious for each moment of the day.
Our Le Roi blend has been carefully composed, using the finest ingredients only. Vascobelo's founder, Marc De Roeck, developed this prizewinning blend in co-operation with Belgium's most critical coffee tasters.
This coffee blend is 100% Arabica, organic, fair trade, and Rainforest Alliance certified. Our quality controllers monitor the complete coffee process's quality to create Belgium's finest coffee; from green beans to stocking, not forgetting of course blending, roasting and packaging. Once you have discovered the taste of Le Roi, it is not easy to settle for less.
- Country of origin: Brazil, Costa Rica, Zambia, Java and Rwanda
- Coffee Farm: Various, all Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Variety: Different varieties, all 100% Arabica
- Height of cultivation: 1200 meters and higher
- Process: Wet preparation
- Roasting: Medium
- Body: Full-bodied, Sweet
- Acidity: Low
- Coffee moment: Every moment of the day