Le Roi Ground
This coffee blend is a medium roast and has an incredible mildness. The rich body displays a taste pallet of fruit, caramel, nuts, chocolate and a tinge of almond and honey. The subtle aromas all come together perfectly into a full-bodied and silky blend. Delicious for each moment of the day.
Our Le Roi blend has been carefully composed of the very best coffee beans from over the world. Vascobelo's founder, Marc De Roeck, developed this prizewinning blend in co-operation with Belgium's most critical coffee tasters.
This coffee blend is 100% Arabica, organic, fair trade, and Rainforest Alliance certified. Our quality controllers monitor our complete coffee process's quality, from green bean to stocking, blending, roasting and packaging to create Belgium's finest coffee. Once you have discovered the taste of Le Roi, it isn't easy to settle for less.
- Country of origin: Brazil, Costa Rica, Zambia, Java and Rwanda
- Coffee Farm: Various, all Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Variety: Different varieties, all 100% Arabica
- Height of cultivation: 1200 meters and higher
- Process: Wet preparation
- Roasting: Medium
- Body: Full-bodied, Sweet
- Acidity: Low
- Coffee moment: Every moment of the day
- Grind: Filter (coarse)
- Usage: Cafetière, percolator, filter, slow filter (pour)