This coffee blend is a dark roast and has a strong yet sweet taste. You will find hints of dark chocolate and nuts with a lingering aftertaste. L’Empereur is the perfect intense espresso for coffee connoisseurs. Ideal after your meal. Our L’Empereur blend scores ten out of ten according to Coffee Judge UK.
Our battle to find a blend that could surpass the quality of our existing award-winning ‘Le Roi’ blend was a challenge. We perfected the roasting cycle, used the finest Arabica beans from the three best coffee producing continents and blended them into the most powerful blend. Oatensibly, we call this blend ‘L’Empereur’, the king of kings.
In history, many battles have been fought to rise to absolute supremacy. A few times, an emperor succeeded to rise above many kings, and to this day, only one emperor is left. This blend is so full of taste it is more suited for just a few occasions. As unique as a true emperor.
- Country of origin: Brazil, Colombia, Honduras, Indonesia and Cameroon
- Coffee Farm: Various, all Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Variety: Different varieties, all 100% Arabica
- Height of cultivation: 1200 meters and higher
- Process: Wet preparation
- Roasting: Dark
- Body: Full-bodied
- Acidity: Low
- Coffee moment: After your meal