Decaf Guatamala Ground 250 gr
For our decaf grounded, we have selected high-quality Guatemala SHB coffee. These premium 100% Arabica beans have a versatile aroma with sweet notes. The beans grow above 1200 meters which results in slower-growing trees. Consequently, the beans become harder, and their flavours are intensified. Only the very best beans receive the Strictly Hard Beans (SHB) quality label.
Over 92% of all decaf coffee in Europe has been decaffeinated with unhealthy chemicals like dichloromethane. Vascobelo, however, uses decaf, which is 100% free of any chemicals. We use a natural decaffeinating method which is based on carbon dioxide (CO2). CO2 is a very pure compound that occurs naturally. It can be used to extract caffeine from raw coffee beans under high pressure without extracting critical components that are of crucial importance for the coffee’s aroma.
- Country of origin: Guatemala
- Coffee Farm: Diverse
- Variety: Different varieties, all 100% Arabica
- Height of cultivation: 1200 meters and higher
- Process: Wet preparation
- Roasting: Medium
- Body: Soft, full
- Acidity: Low
- Coffee moment: Every moment of the day
- Grind: Quick filter, espresso (semi-coarse to fine)
- Usage: Filter, slow pour, espresso