Compostable V-cups Le Comte
Our V-cup Le Comte is an outstanding quality coffee blend from Costa Rica, Guatemala and Indonesia. It is a dark roast of 100% Arabica beans and a great equivalent of the l’Empereur. In contrast to l’Empereur, this blend has a fruity taste with low acidity and softer tones of dark chocolate.
Our Le Comte coffee is a dark roast of 100% Arabica beans. By roasting the coffee beans for a relatively long time at 230 degrees Celsius, they acquire an intense and powerful taste. Additionally, the high roasting temperature gives this blend has a low level of acidity. Our Le Comte is the perfect blend for an intense lungo in the morning or after dinner.
- Country of origin: Costa Rica, Guatamala and Indonesia
- Coffee Farm: various Variety: 100% Arabica
- Height of cultivation: 1500 and higher
- Process: Wet preparation
- Roasting: dark
- Body: Powerful, soft
- Acidity: Low
- Coffee moment: For your lungo in the morning or after dinner
- Intensity: 9 out of 12
- Compatible with Nespresso® machines