Vascobelo V-cups Le Roi
Our V-cup Le Roi is of single-origin, originated from a private coffee farm in Guji, Ethiopia. Their coffee demonstrates a unique flavor with deep notes of stewed fruit, resulting in an intense sweetness and complexity to the coffee. The wet process brings out all the beautiful characteristics you hope to find in Ethiopian coffee. Finally, Le Roi has that spicy kick we love to find in Guji coffees.
Compatible with Nespresso® machines
Moredocofe is one of the oldest and most prestigious private farms in Shakisso, Guji. “The owner has been the leading farmer of coffee in Ethiopia for decades”. The farm was founded on land owned by Haile’s grandfather. Over the years, the estate grew to encompass nearly 500 hectares of natural-grown semi-forested land. The coffee grows in harmony with nature, alongside wild animals and birds living scattered throughout the gently rolling hillsides.
- Country of origin: Ethiopia
- Coffee Farm: Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Variety: 100% Arabica
- Height of cultivation: 1700 - 2000 meters
- Roasting: Wet preparation
- Body: Full-bodied, Sweet
- Acidity: Low
- Coffee moment: Perfect for an espresso in the morning or throughout the day
- Intensity: 8 out of 12
- Compatible with Nespresso® machines