HOW TO MAKE LE ROI ESPRESSO TIRAMISU
Tiramisu is originated from Italy and is the perfect dessert for coffee aficionados. The combination of our Le Roi espresso and the sweet mascarpone is delightful. Enjoy !
- 500 gr mascarpone
- 3 eggs
- 140 sugar
- 20 gr vanilla sugar
- 500 gr ladyfinger cookies
- 6 cups of Le Roi espresso
- 40 ml Amaretto
- Cacao powder
- Split the eggs and mix the egg yolk with the mascarpone and sugar. Then whisk the egg white together with the vanilla powder and add to the mascarpone cream.
- Mix the Le Roi espresso with the amaretto and dip the ladyfinger cookies in this mixture. Lay the cookies next to each other in a tray and spread the mascarpone cream over it, and top off with cacao. Repeat until you have nothing left.
- Put the plate in the fridge for at least one night.
- Serve the tiramisu with extra cacao powder on top.