HOW TO MAKE VASCOBELO ESPRESSO GIN&TONIC
Coffee. Liquor. Bubbles. A perfect combination of bitterness and sweetness. Meet Summer hottest’s drink: Espresso Gin & Tonic.
A NEW TREND IN COFFEE
Coffee tonic has been on the rise, and people worldwide are going mad for this simple mixed drink. The greatest things about this beverage are the fact that it is highly versatile and, really, quite exciting too. Slowly but surely, it has brought a new wave of ice-cold coffees. Surprising? Definitely. But it was time for these two to meet.
GIVE IT A SHOT
One shot of La Reine Espresso
200 ml Tonic
50 ml Gin
1. Brew one La Reine Espresso
2. Fill a glass with ice cubes and add the gin and topic to the glass
3. Gently pour in the La Reine espresso
4. Garnish with citrus west and an orange wedge
5. Enjoy your Espresso Gin & Tonic
Tip: At Vascobelo, we prefer to use the La Reine blend, but it can definitely be made with Le Roi. Shop your blends here.
Warning: the order in which you pour ingredients will make a difference. Repeat until you find your preference and are satisfied. Enjoy.