Le Roi Ground
This award-winning blend is a medium roast and has an unprecedented mildness. The rich body displays a taste pallet of fruit, caramel, nuts, chocolate and a tinge of almond and honey. The subtle aromas all come together perfectly into a full-bodied and silky blend. Delicious for each moment of the day.
- Gold Medal at the World Barista Championships in 2009-2010
- Vascobelo Café-Brasserie Rijnstraat was awarded as best coffee in Amsterdam and 3rd in The Netherlands by the AD Koffietest 2016 with le Roi blend.
- Best coffee blend of the world 2016, 2017, 2018 according to coffee judge UK
Our Le Roi blend symobolizes where it all started. In his eternal quest for the perfect blend, Vascobelo's founder, Marc De Roeck, created a unique combination of the finest beans: Le Roi blend was born.
Developed in co-operation with Belgium's most critical coffee tasters, this coffee blend is 100% Arabica, organic, fair trade, and Rainforest Alliance certified.
Moreover, our quality controllers monitor the complete coffee process's quality to create Belgium's finest coffee; from green beans to stocking, not forgetting of course blending, roasting and packaging. Once you have discovered the taste of Le Roi, it is not easy to settle for less.
- Country of origin: Brazil, Costa Rica, Zambia, Java and Rwanda
- Coffee Farm: Various, all Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Variety: Different varieties, all 100% Arabica
- Height of cultivation: 1200 meters and higher
- Process: Wet preparation
- Roasting: Medium
- Body: Full-bodied, Sweet
- Acidity: Low
- Coffee moment: Every moment of the day